Lead Ratings Analyst
- Art der Tätigkeit: Festanstellung
- Gehalt: £32000 - £40000 per annum + competitive
- Lage: Ipswich
- Referenz: HA-32549347
You are currently leading a Ratings or Pricing platform for your business. Managing and training pricing analysts, data analysts, systems analysts or ideally, ratings analyst. You have an exciting opportunity to join one of the leading Insurance firms based in Ipswich.
* You will be designing, implementing and testing changes to the pricing structure and rating engine for different stakeholders in the company.
* Design and build E-rate change.
* Support end to end development of aggregator mappings.
* Perform testing to ensure the quality deployment of E-rate and aggregator mappings.
* Contribute to regular reviews of the delivery of E-rate change, whilst implementing recommendations for process improvement.
* Proactively work with key stakeholders to deliver accurate and timely pricing changes, small change, defect fixes, projects and aggregator mappings.
* Contributing to technical solution design to deliver high quality solutions that are matched to the business requirements.
* Review the delivery of E-rate change and capture any defaults in order to implement recommendations for improvement to the process.
The candidate will have:
* Previous experience leading test plans on assigned projects.
* Critical thinking and logical reasoning are some of the qualities you possess.
* You are a team leader with great coaching, development and management skills.
* Efficient organisational and prioritisation skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills for interacting with people at all management levels.
This is a great opportunity for somebody who wishes to progress in their career and add even more range to their portfolio. My client is a global force and is one of the leading Insurance firms. They are constantly expanding, which opens up lots of exciting opportunities. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a team of Internal Audit experts with a wealth of knowledge and skills.
If you would like to know more about the role, please contact me on: 0207 469 5042.