- Art der Tätigkeit: Freiberuflich
- Gehalt: £550 - £650 per day + competitive
- Lage: City of London
- Referenz: HA-32543117
Scala, Java, Agile, Scrum, TDD, BDD, Angular, Automated Test, Investment Bank, Technology
A Scala developer is required by a leading investment bank based in the city of London. You will be a key figure in a strategic drive to migrate the client's classic applications to a new architecture constructed in Scala and Angular in the web stack.
Working within an Agile team, you will be responsible for writing specification and developing relationships across the technology and user communities. You will support modern agile development methods through educating and mentoring less experienced OOP team members and working with teams across London and other regions.
Candidates must possess the following experience:
* A background in modern OO language with good experience of Scala
* Experience in using design patterns and following the best software engineering practices
* An understanding of fundamental algorithms and ability to optimise existing code
* Ability to articulate technical designs and concepts
* Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills
* Experience of Specification by example / ATDD / BDD
* Experience following clean code principles
* Experience adhering to Test Driven Development practices including continual integration
* Experience of Scrum/ Agile Methods
This is an initial 6 month contract with excellent prospects to extend based on the programme longevity.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com