EC&I Maintenance Technician -Power Industry - NW
Job type: Perm
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum
Location: UK - Cheshire
Reporting to the Production superintendent you will be responsible for the day - to day hands on operational safety, generation and environmental performance of the power station.
Job Responsibilities - a few points:
- Delivery of EC & I maintenance plan
- Delivery of breakdown support to production
- Ensuring management of EC & I CMMA documentation
- EC & I contractor management
- Participate in company / site HSE forums
- Minimum of HND in an Engineering discipline with practical maintenance experience / Knowledge
- A good understanding of all HSE aspects is a fundamental requirement, NEBOSH or IOSH qualified and a good working knowledge of Power Plant Performance would be preferred but not essential.
- Knowledge and experience of power generation process, permit and safety systems, HV switching and switchgear, steam cycle chemistry, performance monitoring, reading technical drawings, computers and computer applications.
- Minimum of 5 years power plant O&M experience
- Knowledge of CCGT power plant operations and maintenance associated with gas/ turbines, permit for work systems, reading of technical drawings, etc.
Salary is negotiable but looking around £40K+.
Please send an up to date CV to Priya Sirpal.
To find out more about Huxley Associates, please visit www.huxley.com.
Contact name: Priya Sirpal
Contact telephone: +44 161 227 4401