HR Systems Analyst
Job type: Perm
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum
Location: UK - City of London
A leading organisation in the Energy sector is currently looking for a HR Systems Analyst to join their global HR function.
You will liase between HR and IT providing extensive systems support and analysis to ensure the needs of the HR team and end users are met technologically.
* Lead HR Systems projects from design to implementation
* Assist in the identification of needs, providing analysis and recommendations for enhancements
* Regularly test systems to ensure smooth running
* Run adhoc reports as required by the HR team
* Build cross-department relationships
* Degree qualified
* Experience working as a HR Systems Analyst for a large, complex organisation
* Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
This is a standalone position in a fast-paced environment that will allow you to take ownership for HR Systems projects and gain a lot of exposure through the business internationally.
To find out more about Huxley Associates, please visit our website.
Contact name: Sarah Murray
Contact telephone: 0207 469 8999