Senior Petrochemicals Manager, London ~£75K-85K
Job type: Perm
Salary: £75000 - £85000 per annum + Benefits
Location: UK - London
My client is a leading global provider of information and analytics into the markets. They have a global expertise in oil, gas, petrochemicals and other commodity markets by providing insightful analytical services that will go beyond pricing and real time news and market reports.
The position will focus on the Petrochemicals markets and will have responsibility for managing fundamental market analysis for Europe and Africa.
- Development and provision of in-depth market research, reports and analytical insight featuring macroeconomics trends including supply and demand
- Develop an understanding of the geopolitical factors that will play a significant role within the Downstream Refining & Petrochemicals space.
What is in it for you?
The role with involve working closely with the Editorial Director for Downstream Refining & Petrochemicals along the Editorial Director for Market Analysis with the aim to influence editorial resources and develop this more analytical and insightful approach in communicating and engaging with the wider market.
You Will Have:
- A strong knowledge and experience (10+ Years is Desirable) of the global Petrochemical markets.
- You will have experience of analysis within commodity markets.
- You will have a strong analytical mindset in addition to strong Quantitative abilities.
- You must possess at least a Masters Degree or MBA in a numerate subject (Economics, Mathematics, Engineering are ideal).
- You will be able to communicate and engage effectively with senior management and the wider customer base to build and develop long last relationships.
To find out more about Huxley Associates, please visit www.huxley.com.
Contact name: Lee Abrahams
Contact telephone: +44 (0) 20 7469 8955