Mechanical Engineer - Contract - Cornwall
Job type: Contract
Location: UK - Cornwall
The candidate will be joining a rapidly expandingCornwall based company. The right candidate will be working with an existing design team and will be working on the design of subsea equipment.
The ideal candidate will have a strong heavy industry background, including past experience working in either the marine, offshore and oil and gas industries.
Day to Day Roles:
* Production of detailed design schemes in 2D and 3D.
* Production of detailed engineering hand calculations and FE analysis.
* Designing subsea equipment
Qualified to Degree/HND level.
* Minimum of 3 years experience in heavy engineering
* Proficient in the use of SolidWorks, Autodesk Inventor or Pro-Engineer 3D design packages.
* Proficient in the use of AutoCAD 2D for conceptual design set outs.
* Proficient in the production of hand calculations and FEA analysis
Rate - Market
Hours per week - 42 hrs
Please send me your updated CV if you are interested.
Telephone and face to face interviews are taking place immediately.
To find out more about Huxley Associates, please visit www.huxley.com.
Contact name: Gareth Elsmore
Contact telephone: : +44 117 938 8088