Safety Case Roles
Job type: Contract
Location: UK - Bristol
PCSR authors - report to be produced in accordance with The project. This work will build upon the work performed to date to support the preliminary safety report. The Pre-Construction Safety Report will cover topics such as:
* key features, purpose, boundaries of the project
* safety argument and summary of supporting analysis (eg. from HAZANs)
* demonstration that design safety principles and other criteria are satisfied
* safety related equipment
Operational Experience Author.
* Identify relevant technical information from the nuclear industry and other industries relevant to the The project shaft and silo project (eg. the processing of liquid metals, waste shredder operations, handling of waste, human factors).
* Interrogate OPEX databases where possible.
* Collect and collate relevant OPEX (positive and negative).
* Produce summary report discussing method of gathering and assessing OPEX, key findings and recommendations arising thereof.
HAZID (non-HAZOP) - we require individuals with a background in FMEA (FMECA), checklist assessment of plant items, and general HAZID skills for nuclear plant.
Forward Action Plan Author - a set of forward action items arose from the preliminary safety report and these need closing out. Tasks include:
* identifying individuals for closing out items.
* managing the programme of these items by planning and programming the work required to close them out (liaising with the main project programmer)
* where the individual's skills and background allows, the FAP manager will also be called upon to close out items where possible, liaising with technical leads (the items cover a range of topics, fire and explosion, construction hazards, dose uptake and so on).
To find out more about Huxley Associates, please visit www.huxley.com.
Contact name: Daniel Brookes
Contact telephone: +44 161 227 4400