TLM Developer - Reconciliations - Technical SME
Job type: Contract
Salary: £450 - £550 per day
Location: UK - London
A technical TLM expert is required by a leading investment bank to work in their London office.
The successful candidate will become involved in all aspects of the development lifecycle related to the TLM application and be the subject matter expert in the team facing off to the business. The candidate will be the go to person for technical TLM issues at the bank and therefore must hold extensive experience of the development and configuration of the SmartStream TLM Reconciliation application. Ideally applicants will have operated as a Senior Consultant or as a Business Architect.
From a technical perspective candidates need to hold the following experience:
1. An expert in TLM Reconciliations (not just an end-user) in versions 2.5 and 2.7.
* Must have extensive in-depth knowledge of config.
* All utilities must be used and fully understood - CI/CT, Recon Admin, Design Studio, SmartStudio, Sec Admin, AAS
* Must have expert knowledge of SmartSchema and have used it aggressively.
* Must know about workings of WebConnect and be able to debug.
2. Be IT focussed and not an Ops based experienced user.
3. IT skills as a must:
* SQL to stored proc writing level
* Strong Oracle DB skills - for performance and trouble-shooting purposes
* Unix scripting - medium level scripting
* JAVA advantageous
* Websphere knowledge advantageous
4. Knowledge of IT SDLC processes and be used to testing and evidencing testing results.
To find out more about Huxley Associates, please visit www.huxley.com.
Contact name: Jonny Demko
Contact telephone: 0207 469 5050