Interim Senior Auditor (m/f/x)
I am searching for a Interim Senior Auditor (m/f/x).
You find the details of the projects below. Please be aware that certain criteria are "must haves" so as for example very good language skills in foremost French as well as English. Native Skills in French would be best. Please see if the requirements match your profile and get back to me as soon as possible. If you match all criteria but not speak French on a native-like level or at least business-fluent, please ignore this mail as the language skills are mandatory.
If you are interested and available from late August to begin of October please send me the latest version of your CV and an idea of your daily fee.
- Takeover of the audit of the French sales company of the client
- Independent preparation and processing of the audit work area with focus on:
- Corporate Governance (Compliance with corporate and locally established policies)
- Legal & Compliance (Compliance Management System, Data Protection, Anti-Bribery & Anti-Corruption)
- Marketing & Sales (Compliance of M&S, Sponsorships & Donations)
- Sourcing and Purchase-to-Pay (Local Procurement Guidelines, Vendor Masta Data, Purchasing processes and Payment Methods)
- HR & Compensation (General HR Management, Entry/Exit procedures, Payroll, Compensation)
- Travel & Entertainment Expenses
- Autonomous processing and documentation of all related audit activities (interviews, walk through, sample testing etc.) according to Internal Audit standards
- Identification of risks and evaluation of key controls in relation to the assigned audit engagement
- Ensure adequacy and effectiveness of the internal control environment, compliance with Company policies and procedures, and identify opportunities for process improvements
- Develop (preliminary) findings and realistic recommendations to improve & enhance the internal control environment
- Counsel management and other auditees from Headquarter Munich to develop acceptable solutions to address issues or gaps identified
- Prepare accurate, logical and detailed work papers clearly describing the work performed, test results and conclusions reached
- Conduct kick-off meeting and closing meeting with auditees
- Prepare audit report
- Experience in manufacturing companies, preferable as (Senior) Audit Manager
- Experience in pharmaceutical indrustry is mandatory
- Knowledge of compliance requirements in the pharmaceutical sector is mandatory
- Advanced SAP knowledge (for data analytics) especially FI, MM
- Strong self-organization skills
- Minimum / no supervision necessary
- Independent working style
- Cross functional and interdisciplinary competence
- Deep process understanding
- "State of the art" audit working methods
- French skills on native level, fluent English skills in spoken and written
If you find yourself in that description and meet the criteria and requirements please send me your CV as described above.
If you know someone how could be the perfect match, feel free to forward this message.
Thank you and best regards.