Payroll Specialist (d/f/m) in Frankfurt am Main
Ich suche für meinen Kunden, einen führenden Anbieter von Informationstechnologien, Beratungsleistungen und Business-Process-Outsourcing Services, einen:
Payroll Specialist (d/f/m) Germany - ADP experience
Summary of Role:
The Payroll Specialist works in an international environment, reports to the Senior Manager payroll, provides detail-level payroll expertise and technical payroll processing & business support as part of the European Payroll team focusing on Germany.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Consolidate payroll data from various sources
- Capture data and run the monthly payrolls with our payroll system LOGA, supported by ADP
- Generate gross to net, & net pay reports
- Arrange net payments to associates
- Discharge any other payroll associated liabilities (taxes, social contributions, insurances, pensions)
- Audit Compliance/ internal and external
- Review, code & upload invoices for approval / payment
- Build & maintain strong working relationships with KPOCs
- Respond to all inquiries from internal and external customers
- Handle questions from employees regarding payroll.
- Annual financial statements, while completing all legal formalities related to salary and benefits
- Ad hoc duties and special projects as requested by management.
- Monthly closing and corresponding reporting, to the management and controlling
- Advice and support with payroll integrations in case of company mergers
- Payroll system improvement and maintenance
- Relevant experience in a similar position / IT industry; Ideally 5 years of experience
- Good experience on working with LOGA payroll systems (supported by ADP)
- Experience with expats would be beneficial
- Knowledge of local Social Security, taxes and employment legislation.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Word skills (Power Point and Access skills are a plus);
- Good command of English & German, both written and verbal is a must; another European language is a plus;
- Knowledge of People Soft or other ERP systems is a plus;
- Ability to work under pressure
- Energetic, self-starter, initiative and service oriented personality
Required Skills (competencies):
- Good communication skills in English & German
- Team player
- Good organizational skills, ability to prioritize workload
- Ability to meet constant deadlines
- Proactive approach to work to constantly improve internal processes
- A "can do" attitude
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- HR experience is an advantage
Ich würde mich sehr darüber freuen, Ihnen während des Bewerbungsprozesses zur Seite zu stehen. Bei Interesse schicken Sie mir bitte sehr zeitnah Ihren Lebenslauf an y.kusminder(at)huxley.com. Bei Fragen erreichen Sie mich unter 069 /1338 4 5505.