Tax Analyst - Andover, MA
- Art der Tätigkeit: Freiberuflich
- Gehalt: Negotiable
- Lage: Andover
- Referenz: HA-32525777
Are you interested in working in Finance?
Do you want a company that is willing to train you on something you know nothing (or very little) about?
Are you unable to find that next role that will be a stepping stone for your career in finance?
If yes, then this role is absolutely for you!
A global financial technology firm is looking for an Entry Level Tax/Compliance Analyst. The role requires someone who is computer-savvy and is interested in the financial industry. This firm has a local presence in Andover, MA and is looking for bright individuals to join its growing team.
This firm is willing to train candidates from the ground up and give candidates the ability to learn more about finance in order to grow their career. This is a 3-6 month contract that is expected to go full time if there is mutual interest on both ends.
* Support implementation of tax process improvements
* Perform tax compliance checks on client documentation based on legal requirements
* Review, validate or complete U.S. and global tax documents based on client engagement agreements
* Utilization of tax preparation software and Microsoft applications such as Word and Excel
* Bachelor's Degree
* 0-1 years working within the Financial industry
* Strong attention to detail
* Motivated, team-oriented, and able to work independently
If you are looking for your next role and want to break into the financial industry, then please send your most updated resume to the attention of Sara Shields (S.shields (AT SIGN) Huxley.com) and her Team at Huxley Associates Boston.