- Art der Tätigkeit: Freiberuflich
- Gehalt: competitive
- Lage: London
- Referenz: HA-32549347
You are an Internal Auditor and have worked across Insurance. A leading global provider of General Insurance have released an opportunity to work alongside a team of Industry experts.
* You will have worked for one of the 'Big 4' consultancies.
* You support audit management in identifying opportunities to improve the effectiveness of operations.
* You will have added value and improvement to their operations.
* Risk Management, Strategic, Market and Operational Risks are one of the many Risk Policies you will have dealt with.
* Working with the Head of Audit, you will evaluate and test the effectiveness of controls in place to manage identified risks.
Candidates applying to this role should:
* Have General Insurance experience.
* Have worked as an Internal Auditor across a number of projects.
* Have a proven ability to engage with management.
My client is a leading General Insurance company who operate globally. Their goal is to aid their customers to understand and protect themselves from risks. They constantly develop and evolve their products and services for the future requirements of consumers.
Currently, the Insurance Industry is going through expansion, and have a high demand for Internal Audit. With this in mind, it can be hard to find the right role with the right company. Through my key clients, I gain insights to market information with the latest news, which allows us to receive the most interesting and sought after roles.
If you would like to know more about the role please contact me on:
0207 469 5042
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com