Senior Quant Developer
- Art der Tätigkeit: Festanstellung
- Gehalt: £105000 - £125000 per annum + bonus
- Lage: Boston
- Referenz: HA-32607961
What We're Looking For:
* A Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or other quantitative discipline from a top university.
* 1-3 years of experience in software development and design in an area that requires the application of statistical analysis.
* Development experience in C/C++, C# or Java is required. Ability to quickly and independently learn modeling approaches and methodologies.
* Proficiency in Excel, including VBA, as well as SQL.
* Experience with a statistical language/package such as R, S-PLUS, MATLAB, SAS, STATA, etc.
* Experience in financial theory, markets and the investment business.
Our Top Candidates Have:
* An understanding of performance measurement/reporting, accounting methods and investment operations.
* Progress towards a CFA Designation.
* Experience with open-source languages (e.g. Python) and web frameworks (e.g. ASP.NET).
* An excellent background using R or other statistical analysis in a finance role.
* Familiarity with financial data tools (e.g. FactSet, Bloomberg) and modeling/optimization tools (e.g. ClariFI, Northfield, Barra, Axioma, etc).
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.