Active Directory Specialist
We are currently looking for an Active Directory Specialist to support our client to create an Active Directory Roadmap and execute its implementation. This is a 6 months contracting assignment at a leading bank in Zurich.
- Design an Active Directory roadmap based on findings from an existing design review and best practices while taking AD and its surrounding systems into consideration.
- of the AD specific topics in the defined roadmap
- Profound knowledge in Active Directory including: MS Active Directory, Group policy management, LDAP/ LDAPS/ NTLM/ Kerberos, Keytab management (UX Integration), User provisioning and automation (IAM), Delegation management, Multi forest management
- Preferably knowledge of DNS and Quest Active Role Server
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales