A Financial accountant is required by one of the market leading Asset Management Groups. This role is based in the heart of the city and you will play a pivotal role within the Finance department in assisting in high profile projects.
Some key responsibilities:
- Compile daily IFRS profit and loss reporting.
- Analysis of new trades to determine appropriate accounting treatment under IAS39.
- Identification, designation and documentation of micro hedge accounting relationships.
- Retrospective and prospective testing of hedge accounting relationships to ensure compliance with IAS39.
- Investigation into hedge ineffectiveness on new and existing hedge accounting relationships.
- Ensuring the appropriate accounting treatment of existing hedge accounting relationships.
- Continual assessment of the control environment, involving the design and implementation of control reports where applicable.
- Continual improvement of existing IT processes to enhance the efficiency of the team's activities.
- Ad hoc work/projects as required, particularly at month end
Candidates must be fully qualified in either ACCA, ACA, CIMA or the equivalent. Also will have a project accountant or analytic background within finance. If you feel this is the right role for you and are looking for a new challenge then please don't hesitate in sending your CV.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com