Big Data Architect
Global Trading firm is searching for an experienced Big Data Architect to take ownership of a Greenfield project.
You will be available immediately, preferably
- The role is with a major global trading firm that are looking to invest in building a big data platform from scratch.
- You will lead the design of the target solution in collaboration with client architects/SMEs.
- You will then be building the solution from scratch so you will need to be very hands on technically.
- Experience required in building scalable big data solutions, leveraging technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, HBase, Kafka, Sqoop, Cloudera
- Experience of Ansible, Jenkins and SonarQube for Infrastructure and DevOps is also essential.
- Experience with Data modelling is useful
Core skills: Hadoop, Spark, HBase, Kafka, Sqoop Cloudera, Ansible, Jenkins, SonarQube
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please apply to this advert below with a recent copy of your CV.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales