- Degree in mechanical engineering or a relevant sciences discipline.
- Medical industry experience highly welcomed alongside any strictly regulated engineering back ground.
- Must have a proficient level of knowledge on technical drawings and understanding technical reports.
- Field experience of engineering processes and full life cycles required.
- Field experience of engineering with ISO 13485, FDA Design Control regulations needed.
- Field experience with plastic injection moulding processes.
If you have the above skills and are eager to take your next step with a rapidly growing medical company please apply with the following:
- Updated CV
- Current salary
- Salary seeking
- Notice period
- Confirmation you are able to work in the UK without sponsorship
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales