For a big client in Barcelona we are looking for a Big Data and Analytics Technical Project Manager. The profile we are looking for is a Senior Technical Architect with a good specialization in Big Data and Analytics technologies, including data lakes, hadoop, spark, ingest systems, kafka, as well as other satellite systems.
The Senior Technical Architect will be responsible for developing standard design and architectures; defining the structures of an IT solution to a business problem. The ideal candidate must be proficient in the techniques that go into the formulation of architectures, including requirements discovery and analysis, application of abstraction, formulation of solution context, solution alternatives identification and assessment, technology selection, and architectural configuration. This requires practical skills and experience with many application and infrastructure products, technologies, and services.
5+ years experience in a similar role:
Big Data and Analytics architect:
- Solid background in systems administration, servers, middleware, storage and network knowledge
- Experience working with application and architecture teams, understanding non-functional requirements, and designing solutions
- Experience designing and implementing Big Data and Analytics solutions.
- Data Scientist: Experience with Python and/or R
- Excellent knowledge of statistical analysis.
- English and Spanish - High level required
· R (H2O, TensorFlow, Shiny)
· SAS (Miner y E.Guide)
· Aster Database
· Hadoop Hortonworks
· NEO4J Database (Servicio aparte)
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 1 year, option to extend
Should you be available or should you know someone else in your network who is, please send us your CV, availability, rate and a short description of your relevant experience.
Thanks in advance and we look forward to hearing from you!
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.