- Anstellungsart Permanent
- Gehalt ¥9000000 - ¥11000000 per annum
- Ort Tokyo, Japan
- Branche Risiko
Multinational Financial Institution
As the Low-Latency Developer, you will:
- Apply your excellent technical skills in Java and C++ to write well-designed, efficient, and testable code.
- Contribute to designing, implementing, and maintaining systems that are low latency and mission critical.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Conduct analysis, programming, testing, and debugging.
- Work with cross teams.
- Provide accurate information to the team's manager for status reporting.
As the Low-Latency Developer for this Global Financial Institution, you will have:
· Exceptional skills in Java and C++
· Strong knowledge of Exchange protocols (FIX, etc.)
· Experience in developing and testing high-performance, low-latency code
· Experience de-bugging network issues is an asset
· Good communication skills, both written and verbal
SThree Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.