One of the top investment banks is looking to add a Machine Learning Researcher to their Quantitative Strategies division in NYC. As a Machine Learning Researcher, you will work to help solve the large complex problems the business faces. You will use your knowledge in mathematics, optimization, and computer science to create new algorithms to solve previously unsolved problems.
You will work to improve signal generation by upgrading the foundational algorithms. You will work closely with Data Scientists / Analysts and Machine Learning Engineers to optimally solve new problems.
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Strong understanding statistical learning theory.
- Strong understanding of convex or non-convex optimization.
- Experience developing new machine learning algorithms.
- Ability to prove generalization guarantees for some commonly used algorithms.
- Experience with production grade software engineering.
- Domain expertise.
- Published in top machine learning journals or conferences: JMLR, COLT, etc.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.