Mechanical Design Engineer, Wiltshire £35,000
I am currently looking for a new Lead Mechanical Design Engineer to join my client in Wiltshire.
My client is an exciting and growing company are looking for a forward thinking engineer to come in to the business and lead the way for their exciting new product development.
You will be involved in the preparing and modifying Engineering drawings for the complete product range and to develop / create specifications, concepts and Engineering drawings / documentation for new products using primarily Solidworks Professional (3D solid modelling and simulation).
You must have the following to qualify for consideration…
- A mechanical engineering background in product design
- A relevant Degree or equivalent
- A minimum of 10 years' experience in an Engineering Design environment or similar role
- Competent user of Solidworks and its FEA / CFD packages
- Proven experience in taking new product through design/development to production readiness
- Knowledge of ATEX, PED, CE marking standards, ASME Boiler & Pressure Vessel code
- Knowledge of Cryogenics, materials, Valves, Couplings & Seal Technologies
- Knowledge of Hydraulic and Pneumatic components and systems
- Knowledge of electrical and PLC controlled systems
- Some practicable hands on experience
- 5 years experience in an Engineering Design environment or similar role
Salary will be dependent on experience - up to £35,000 plus a generous benefits package. Please send your CV to me for consideration.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales