- Anstellungsart Permanent
- Gehalt GREAT PENSION
- Ort City of London, London
- Branche Risikomanagement
A global provider of Financial Market Infrastructure (FMI) services whose software is to make it easier for you to settle domestic and cross-border securities transactions is looking for a Product Analyst, like yourself, to join them.
They are looking for a Product Analyst to come and join them to assist in the management of their €733 trillion securities transactions that they settle a year.
This is a great opportunity with an ever growing company that I believe your profile would be perfectly suited to.
Required Experience for the Product Analyst
- 2 years + working in a financial services company within the Product Team.
- Degree educated 2:1 or above
- Good knowledge in asset classes
- Client facing with great presentation skills
- Good documentation
- Charismatic and pragmatic
Based - London, Cannon St.
- Salary: up to £50,000
- Great bonus scheme
- 11% employer's contribution pension
- Free Fitness First or Nuffield Health gym membership
If you do believe you are suitable for this role please contract Georgia Cousins at Huxley to discuss further.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales