An exciting opportunity for a Resourcing Project Manager to join a major insurance firm in London. You will deliver high quality, commercial advice which enables business goals, champions the company's values and supports the organisational goal. The role will be focused on ensuring the team deliver against the transformation project plan. There will be a significant focus on the work needed to ensure the recruiting module of Workday (the new HCM system) is delivered in line with the wider People Programme project.
- Provide governance, oversight and control for the full resourcing transformation agenda
- Partner with the HR People Programme to ensure all Workday deliverables are achieved
- Present detailed project plans, executive updates and presentations
- Progress reports, RAID logs. Ensure all risks and issues are appropriately escalated.
- Ensure all stakeholders across the HR function are engaged and kept updated on transformation activity.
- Be a SME for Resourcing on all Technology, Process Re-engineering, Organisation Design and Talent projects which impact the Resourcing agenda
- Using an external viewpoint, be an advisor on strategic direction of projects, ensuring the focus is on innovation and digitalisation
- Ensure colleague engagement by working closely with internal comms
Skills and Qualifications
- End to End Resourcing SME
- Robust project management skills and experience working on wide scale change
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Previous involvement in embedding strategic resourcing initiatives
- Strong knowledge of the external recruiting landscape - latest technologies, trends and innovations.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales