Senior QA Engineer
- Anstellungsart Permanent
- Gehalt US$80 - US$120 per annum + competitive
- Ort Boston, Massachusetts
- Branche Fintech, Risiko
Senior QA Engineer
We have an opening on our team for an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer, preferably with industry knowledge of equity markets in financial services. This role requires systems analysis and manual testing expertise coupled with the ability and interest in building automated testing solutions.
Required experience includes SQL Server programming, analyzing business requirements and user acceptance tests, developing and documenting solid test strategies and test plans, hands-on testing of C# .NET client/server and distributed tier software solutions, and troubleshooting n-tier platforms including environmental and data consistency issues. The quality assurance engineers are required to understand and maintain the environment in support of their testing initiatives and work closely with operation engineers to resolve the issues.
- Ability to effectively manage and deliver small to mid-size project initiatives independently.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Applied knowledge of the full SDLC with the ability to write comprehensive test strategies and plans based on documented and undocumented business requirements.
- 3+ years of experience using Microsoft SQL Server including querying complex schemas, and troubleshooting.
- 2+ years of hands-on quality assurance including black-box and white-box testing methods.
- Knowledge of n-tier architecture and relational database testing best practices and techniques.
- 1+ year QA Automation experience using tools such as shell/batch scripts, sql scripts, or python is a strong plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree is required
If you're interested in being considered upload a copy of your resume for the attention of Jeff Fallon at Huxley Associates.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.