International American Biotechnology company.
- Understand company and business strategies and challenges.
- Support current local applications/systems by collaborating with the support teams as well as business counter parts.
- Understand and analyze existing business processes, identify gaps between system and user processes, find issues and opportunities.
- Propose opportunities of process improvement and system enhancements.
- Consult for current local applications/systems and develop and deliver system solutions to improve business efficiency and productivity.
- Work and coordinate with global IT teams and regional offshore support and development teams to review and resolve system issues in a timely and quick manner.
What you should have:
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in IT or Business
- 6+ years of experience working as an IT professional and/or Business Analyst
- 3+ years of experience working as an IT technical support
- 1+ years of experience in project management and proven project management ability
- Knowledge and skill of:
- Programing skill, C#, PHP
- RDB maintenance skill, SQL, SQL Server, Oracle
- Web contents maintenance skill, ASP.net
- Fluent Japanese ability (both written and verbal) and good English ability for reading/writing skills and basic conversational skills
SThree Japan is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.