Agile Digital Project Manager
A leading Financial Services organisation are looking for a Digital Project Manager to work on a new Digital Transformation Project. As the Digital Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading the agile team so experience of working on large digital transformations projects within an agile environment is essential.
This role is based in London, on a rolling contract and has a daily rate up to £450.
- Extensive experience of leading full lifecycle digital projects
- Experienced agile/scrum practitioner
- Practical experience working with DevOps/ UX Developers
- Financial Services experience beneficial, but not essential
- Strong stakeholder management at all levels
- Good communication skills
If the above sounds like you, please do not hesitate to apply.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales