A C++ Developer is required by a tier 1 investment bank to join an established technology team
You will be working with a team who currently have a global initiative. As a C++ developer in this team you can expect to work with some of the most cutting edge technologies. You will be working closely with sales and trading. You will gain great exposure in this role working closely with senior stakeholders.
You will be working with product owners to understand the requirements and developing/coding to those requirements. You will also be unit / system / regression / performance testing those requirements from across the team. Part of you role will be reviewing code legacy efficiency and maintain code.
- C++: Must have extensive experience of writing multithreaded server applications on Linux/Solaris
- SQL: Must have experience of using SQL, and ability to write stored procedures, triggers.
- Have worked on multi-tier enterprise systems which have a high frequency messaging element between servers and server to GUI.
- Middleware : Must have experience of using middleware messaging components such as Tibco, Talarian, Solace or MQ
- Good education (ideally computer science, maths etc.)
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.