I am currently recruiting for someone to work within Equity Advisory Compliance with one of the UK's leading Investment bank.
As a member of the Equities Compliance advisory team, the purpose of the role is to provide advice and Compliance support to Equities businesses, delivering a best in class partnership and forming part of a robust Compliance second line of defence.
As a member of the team, provide day to day compliance support to Equities businesses as a trusted partner providing best in class regulatory advice and guidance and forming part of a robust Compliance second line of defence.
- Particular focus on equity and equity derivative business in UK and Europe, including trading and distribution of equity derivatives, structured products, cash equities and ancillary products. Additional focus on administration of proprietary strategy indices and on asset management relating to index products.
- Expected to be accountable for own book of work, taking ownership of issues and responsibility for seeing matters through to delivery, with the ability to work independently or with support from team members, whilst seeking relevant input from senior partners across all relevant infrastructure and business areas to achieve innovative solutions and/or timely and high quality advice.
- The role demands a commercially aware approach while maintaining high standards of conduct and supporting Barclays Values.
- Driving transmission of Compliance policy, procedures and practice into the business and supporting development by businesses of effective control frameworks and a strong compliance culture, particularly for administration of proprietary strategy indices and asset management.
- Executing projects, utilising analytical skills relating to the control environment to deliver results to senior Compliance and business management.
The contract is initially than 6 months and is paying between £450 and £550
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com