Fund Accountant required for one of our leading financial software clients. This well-established and growing company are seeking a Fund Accountant to join their London team. This position involves actively managing the service deliverables to the client by maintaining a proactive dialogue. The company already hold a great share within the market and are now rapidly expanding; they take great pride in their teams and are looking for employees who they can invest in and move forward with their business and help compliment their growth.
The Fund Accountant position involves a number of roles, including account management and ensuring all service deliverables are met on a daily basis. You will be acting as the company's representative who will work in partnership with their clients to fully understand their needs and requirements. This position will require you to understand the day to day operational processing and be able to build partnerships with our clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a number of EMEA Fund Administration clients, typically hedge funds and asset managers
- Working closely with clients to understand their needs and service requirements
- Ownership of client delivery, including oversight and accountability of day to day processing activities (Fund Administration, Middle Back Office, Fund Accounting, Investor Services)
- Produce team strategy and plans to meet development needs, investigating potential opportunities for account growth/new business
- Coordination of fund administration board reports and presenting at Board Meetings
- ACCA, CA, CAIA, CFA, CIMA qualifications
- Strong track record of successful client management within the financial industry
- Understanding of operational risk and controls
- Knowledge of OTC product lifecycle beneficial
- Strong interpersonal and client service skills
- IAQ or IMC qualifications beneficial
Fund accounting, fund accountant, account manager, account management, hedge fund, asset management, wealth management, fund administration, otc, iaq, imc, acca, cima, client services, financial services
If you are interested in the above position, please apply below!
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.