Application Security Engineer
A great software company is looking for a Senior Application Security Engineer in the San Francisco area. You'll join the Information Security team and be a leading engineer shaping the overall security architecture and developing best practices in Application Security.
- 6+ years' experience designing and securing applications
- Working knowledge of modern web technologies (cloud-based APIs)
- Experience securing the cloud as well as Unix / Linux environments
- JVM technology (Java, Kotlin, Scala) & related frameworks (Dropwizard, Spring, SpringBoot, Google Guice)
- Web protocol standards (REST, RPC, SOAP)
- Competency in scripting and automation languages
This is a full-time, permanent, direct-hire role in their office in the San Francisco area.
If you or someone you know is interested, please apply or reach out to Emily at Huxley.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.