Data Business Analyst
- 3+ years' experience as a Business Analyst
- Significant BA experience in areas such as IT Infrastructure, Dev projects, Compliance and Legal
- Have a very strong background on analysing different data types.
An online gaming and betting company is now moving into a new direction into more of a Business Consultancy. They have been succeeding so well in the gaming space they now are reaching out to a much larger space by creating a consultancy that is going to be working on new projects within many different areas to expand the business.
This role came around as the business analyst has currently moved onto maternity leave and they now need someone who has worked as a Business Analyst with good data analysis skills to take over. This person needs to be able to have experience with multinational teams at any one time, as the team is multilingual. The individual who moves into this role will need to have great communication skills and have the willingness to learn new skills. There is a chance of this role extending into a full time position.
Skills & Experience
The Business Analyst will need the following Skills & experiences
- Strong data Analysis Skills
- Strong Communication Skills- (an extra language is a plus)
- Some project Management experience is a plus.
What is on offer?
- Work life balance with flexible working 9-6 or 8-5
- 25 days holiday
- A great benefits package with discounts such as season ticket loans, 20% off T-Mobile and an employee assistant programme (telephone line)
Salary: 6 Month Role Up to 59,000 +Benefits and no Bonus
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales