Business Inteligence Developer
Job Role: Business Intelligence Developer
Contract length: 6 month
Start Date: 1 month notice
We are looking for a hard-working and organized BI Developer to be responsible for the upkeep and development of warehouse data to support our business decision making. The BI Developer builds and maintains a data warehouse design to generate reports on financial and market intelligence to aid in business performance monitoring and business decision making.
BI Developer Responsibilities:
- Analyzing product, market, and share trends to build warehouse data.
- Translating business needs into technical specifications.
- Developing reporting systems that provide accessible information for decision making.
- Using warehouse data to generate reports to support business decision making and business performance monitoring.
- Maintaining data analytics platforms.
- Evaluating and improving existing BI systems.
- Conducting troubleshooting on BI models.
- Generating and delivering quality reports to customers and performing quality assurance checks on reports.
BI Developer Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Experience as a BI Developer.
- Experience in data warehouse design.
- Working knowledge of BI technologies.
- Must have experinece on PowerBI
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.