Business Resilience Manager
We are looking for individuals with more than 5 years of experience to join our client's national team of Resilience specialists as Managers.
This role will focus on engagement delivery, client presentations and working with teams from across our clients Management Consulting division.
- Working with senior stakeholders on a range of jobs - forming a central point for day-to-day co-ordination of our engagements.
- Assisting the clients to manage disruption risks in a way that enhances their ability to meet business objectives, stakeholder expectations and compliance obligations.
- Performing gap assessments between the Operational Resilience, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, Emergency Management and Crisis Management capabilities of our clients against recognised global and domestic standards and regulations (e.g. ISO22301, ISO27031, APRA CPS232, AS3745-2010).
- Developing bench-marking reports to provide our clients with insight on where they stand when measured against relevant industry practices.
- Improving our client's understanding and management of disruption risk in both critical processes and technology through designing and implementing effective controls.
- Expanding the technical skills at the Senior Consultant and Consultant levels in the existing team
- Developing your consulting skills in a range of Resilience services such as Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, Emergency Management and Crisis Management.
- Leading junior staff to deliver the appropriate outcomes.
- Strong communication skills - particularly in report writing, facilitating interviews and enriching conversations, presenting to small and large groups, and facilitating day-to-day stakeholder engagement
- Excellent report writing and document design skills to quickly distil complex content into easy-to-understand and visually appealing experiences
- Exceptional MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook) and research skills are essential
- A commitment to excellence, problem fixing, and forming high-quality relationships
- Strong analytical skills
If interested please call Matthew on 0282512110 or apply directly with an MS Word formatted CV.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.