Control Systems Engineer
My client, a market leading automated solutions provider in the Birmingham area, are expanding their engineering team, and looking to hire a permanent Control Systems Engineer.
Below is an overview of the requirement -
Time served engineer with previous experience of similar work including:
- Experience of a wide range of applications, PLC, HMI, SCADA.
- Awareness of Siemens & Allen Bradley PLC control systems
- Experience of robotics advantageous.
- Job Requirements:
- To develop and implement PLC and HMI software for automated special purpose equipment, from standalone machines to complete production lines
- Work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team of mechanical, electrical and software engineers
- Develop software to contribute to the successful design and build of bespoke advanced manufacturing equipment
- Develop PLC programs from scratch or implement site standard code
- Implement PLC programming, develop control systems and PLC automation software on projects from start to finish
- Participate in FAT (factory acceptance test), SAT (Site Acceptance Testing) and customer training.
- Ensure PLC controls & software compatible with all associated mechanical & electrical systems
- Undertake on-site commissioning and training, which may involve UK and some international travel, when required
Salary is up to £45,000, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays. If you are interested please apply with an up to date CV, or call Jez on 0117 9388 088.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales