Controls Manager opportunity - Great chance to step into Management or take on a new challenge within Management- Nottingham
Are you a seasoned Controls Engineer who is looking for their next step within management or a current manager within automation who is looking for a fresh start to 2020?
Would you like to work in an environment where anything is possible, and every idea is listened to without bureaucracy?
Where you have the freedom to try out new ideas without restraint?
A well-established client within the material handling industry has an opportunity for a Controls Manager to join their team. They have exciting projects on the horizon and the scope to grow a team long term as well as extensive training resources to ensure the continuation of your development.
- To lead a small team of Controls Engineers to ensure the success of projects ranging anything from £10,000 to £3,000,000, delegating workload as well as line management.
- Overseeing the Full life cycle of automation projects
- Ensuring safety systems and regulations are up to date
- Logistics warehousing, distribution centre or fulfilment experience preferred.
- Have proven success in leadership/ line management
- Understanding of warehouse design, material handling equipment.
- Strong organizational skills to manage priorities across multiple projects.
- Proven ability to develop creative and innovative customer solutions.
- Good commercial awareness and capabilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Careful, accurate and independent operation
- Reliability, teamwork, high self-initiative and customer orientation
My client is offering from up to £60,000 DOE plus a generous benefits package.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales