Cyber Security Consultant
Location: Doha, Qatar
Job Type: Contract
- Knowledge, experience and, above all, enthusiasm concerning the subject of cyber security.
- Strong affinity with the technical side of ICT: infrastructure / hardware and / or software development.
- Experience in security, pen testing or ethical hacking.
- Experience with OWASP and tools such as: WireShark, Burp Suite professional, OWASP ZAP, Nikto, Nmap, Maltego, Fierce or similar
- Experience in information security management and related functions such as IT Risk Management
- Research security standards, security systems and authentication protocols
- Willingness to explore new fields of security portfolio, market specific
- Graduation Technical Informatics
- Cyber security certificates (e.g. CISA, CRISC, CISSP, CISM, CSX or similar)
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.