Data Scientist or Senior Data Scientist
Senior Data Scientist/Data Scientist
- Innovative Environment
- Top Down Support
- Data Driven Organisation
My clients are in the Telecommunications, Internet and Financial Services sectors and they are looking to add few Data Scientists to their team. The successful candidate will design and build analytics solutions and products to deliver superior business outcomes, across all aspects of the business. Exceptional candidates will also show an analytical curiosity, going beyond the immediate requirements of the project to find deep insights that others have missed.
- Translate pain-points of stakeholders into problem statements, architect and implement AI technologies/solutioning and present results and insights to business stakeholders.
- Solid track record of deploying machine learning algorithms in production environment.
- Work with business, data analyst, and IT stakeholders on data ingestion, architecture, test and solution design for model production and deployment
- Develop and deploy analytical solutions across a variety of business functions, including, but not limited to: customer acquisition, customer retention, product development, pricing decisions, network roll-out, fraud identification
- Track and improve performance of analytical solutions developed
- Significant relevant experience in building and deploying data science solutions on large amounts of data.
- Advanced degree preferred: Masters degree with 3-5 year's experience in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Machine Learning, or a related quantitative field.
- Deep technical experience in Analytical methods: statistical modelling (e.g., linear regression, GLMs, time series), supervised machine learning (e.g., random forests, neural networks), design of experiments, segmentation/clustering, text mining, network analysis (e.g., location allocation), optimization, simulation
- Experience with Analytics tools: Data wrangling (SQL, R, Python, PostGRESql, Spark, Hadoop/Hive), Data Modelling (R, Python), Data visualization (Tableau)
- Experience building in-production models, including associated scripting, error handling and documentation
- Strong record of professional accomplishment
- Highly self-driven, demonstrate critical thinking, team player & fast learner
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017