Director Data Science
A health insurance company in Boston is looking for an associate director of data science who will be responsible for leading a team of data scientists and using data to support business strategy.
The ideal candidate will have an MS or Bachelor's in related discipline (such as Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Finance, or Computer Science) and 3 or more years' experience.
- Master's Degree and 3 years' experience or Bachelor's Degree and 5 years' experience
- 2+ years' experience in project, process or people leadership.
- Experience in developing, maintaining, and collecting structured and unstructured data sets for analysis and reporting
- Experience in creating reports, projections, models, and presentations to support business strategy and tactics
- Experience in identifying and resolving complex technical and operational problems within departments
As part of our team, you will be working on projects such as: transforming complex data into advanced analytic solutions, creating reports, projections, and models to support the entire business, and resolving complex technical and operational problems across departments.
If interested in this role please apply using the link. If you have any questions regarding the role, please call Isabel Strelzik at (617) 248-9560 extension 5039.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.