Electrical Design Engineer - Birmingham
An established automated solutions provider in Birmingham are seeking a permanent Electrical Design Engineer to join their team. If you have electrical, controls or automation engineering experience, then you may be the Engineer we're looking for.
What will you be doing? As an Electrical Design Engineer, you'll be responsible for handling the design, development and testing of a variety of electrical control systems including bespoke machinery. You'll have the ability to write control specifications for new and existing products, as well as design electrical circuits and generate build documentation. In addition to this, you'll display confidence when liaising with electrical suppliers ensuring to meet cost effective agreements.
What skills/experience should you have?
- HND or degree level qualification in electrical and/or electronic engineering
- Good electrical, controls, automation engineering experience (in developing complex machinery or systems)
- Provide manufacturing drawings and associated documentation (ie BOM's)
- Significant experience designing machinery or control panels using an electrical drafting package
- Packaging machinery experience a distinct advantage
Who will you be working for? As an Electrical Design Engineer, you'll be working for an established automated solutions provider, with a reputation of delivering outstanding solutions to an array of clients. You can rest assured that your commitment and talent will be recognised in a company who will ensure you're given the support and tools to excel within your role.
This position would provide a salary of £35,000 - £45,000 depending upon experience, plus benefits including healthcare and company profit-sharing bonus. If you have experience designing machinery or control panels and working throughout the full product lifecycle and are interested in this opportunity then please get in touch today!