Electrical Design Engineer
- Complete cable installation designs, which will include cable schedules, Amtech calculations, hook up drawings, SLD's, tray/ladder sizing.
- To gain client requirements and needs and creating specifications for projects and creating solutions.
- To work alongside the Project Manager and Design Manager to ensure that the designs of projects are to client specs, and are compliant with safety regulations.
- To ensure the integrity of the design through: technical design calculations
- Material research and awareness of modern production techniques
- cost effectiveness
- To produce all production and assembly drawings, using AutoCAD
- To be aware of the necessary standards relating to environmental effects
- To undertake site visits as required
- To communicate accurately with other stakeholders throughout the project. Full project lifecycle.
- To Liaise with the client to ensure that they have full understanding of the progress of the project.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales