ELECTRICAL ENGINEER - MULTIPLE VACANCIES
Are you looking to kick-start 2020 with a new career? If so then read on!
There are excellent Multiple opportunities for Electrical Engineer's with our client who are a leading global supplier of integrated solutions for a range of different industries including industrial, pharmaceutical, chemical, scientific, process, glass coating and food packaging industries as well as a wide range of R&D applications.
Roles available are:
Software Development Engineer:
- Minimum qualification of HND or equivalent, in computer science, software engineering, automation engineering (or a related discipline) and have at least three year's experience working in a similar environment.
- Developing functional specifications utilising a combination of methods including UML
- HMI design and configuration using VB.NET or C#
- Process control software coding in C++
Development Engineer - Electrical:
- Engineering Degree - Electrical:
- Ideally 2+ years post grad work in an Electrical Development role.
Senior Development Engineer - Electrical:
- Engineering Degree - Electrical
- Ideally 5+ year's work history in an Electrical Development role (not design).
- Ideally experience of working on several projects at one time and some experience of people management.
These roles provide a competitive salary ranging from 33k - 45k depending upon experience, plus an excellent benefits package including 25 days holiday, generous pension scheme, life cover, health cash plan, personal development & training plans, annual salary reviews and company bonus scheme.
Please APPLY now with your most up to date CV 2020 could be your best year yet.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales