***This is a permanent position***
We have a unique opportunity for a Head of Engineering to join a leader in the design and manufacture of electro-mechanical products at their site near Farnham.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will responsible for developing and maintaining a competent Engineering infrastructure and capability. You will be required to resource, manage and monitor the Engineering Department to perform design analysis and development activities on engineering projects and ensure projects are achieved in a timely manner, to budget and of the required quality.
As Engineering Manager you'll be responsible for the following;
- Lead all value engineering activities for existing products and co-ordinate the activity of industrialisation of designs
- Lead the development of new products for design, closely following the Marketing brief and delivering new products regularly
- Contributing to the Management of the Company both directly and indirectly by seeking opportunities to manage risk, ensure a healthy and safe environment, increase sales and improve profit.
- To develop, maintain and support business plans and budgets
- To manage and develop the Engineering process and work procedures in accordance with the company business management team
- Lead NPD/ NPI projects from the front
- Manage applications engineering - key link between the customer & engineering.
To apply for this role you must have the following experience:
- Managing/leading an engineering department within a manufacturing company
- Technical background in electro-mechanical products
- NPI/ NPD project leadership experience
- Experience of working in a regulated industry engineering environment would be an advantage but is not essential
This position would provide a basic salary of £60,000-£70,000 depending on experience level, plus a competitive benefits package.
If you would be interested in this opportunity or would like more information then please apply with a copy of your latest CV.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales