Functional Safety Manager
An exciting opportunity for a Functional Safety Manager to become part of a well-established automotive company based in the East of England. An organisation supplying to the Automotive industry including ADAS, Cockpit technologies, Connectivity technologies and more.
As a Functional Safety Manager you will be involved in the project life cycle capturing and managing requirements working on automotive systems. You will be part of a global team and will be expected to come in hit the ground running on ISO 26262 Functional Safety Engineering.
- Detailed knowledge and experience with ISO 26262 ASIL level C/D.
- Excellent understanding of Functional Safety concepts and be able to derive ASIL levels from Systems to subsystems/components, ISO 26262
- FMEA, FTA, HARA, HAZOP
- Knowledge of Functional Safety Theory, with specific on-the-job experience
- Familiarity with Microprocessor/DSP based hardware designs, and Software Architecture
- Knowledge of Requirements Management tools (e.g. TcSE / DOORS)
- Experience with System requirements modelling systems and tools.
The right candidate will be joining an exciting company working on exciting technologies with a diverse range of customers. You will have various opportunities to work with different systems and develop relationships with global automotive market leaders.
If you have at least three of the key skills in this description I would be interested in speaking with you as it is comprehensible that you may not meet every requirement. I am also able to offer an excellent referral fee of up to £200 if you know anyone you believe may be suitable for this position.
Contact: Sayed - 0121 616 5715 / 0121 237 5366
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales