Head of Finance
Do you already work as a Finance Manager / Head of Accounting/ Team Leader in a small bank in Luxembourg? Do you have an experience in risk and internal/external audit? Do you want to join a human sized company?
If you can answer "yes" to these 3 questions, then this opportunity could be interesting for you.
My client is a well-established bank based in Luxembourg City center.
Your responsibility as a Head of Finance:
- Manage an Accountant and be in charge of all specific accounting tasks;
- Review FINREP and COREP reporting;
- Work as a Chief Risk Officer ;
- Be the point of contact for auditors ;
- Set up and update new process;
- Adhoc requests and special projects, as needed;
- Be proactive.
Your profile as a Head of Finance:
- You have a degree in accounting or in finance ;
- You have at least 8 years of experience in a similar position in Luxembourg;
- You are fluent in French and English ;
- You have a strong experience of the reporting tool of WKFS;
- You are multitasking and problem-solver.
- Be a member of the committees of the bank;
- A market conform salary;
- A strong autonomy in your work;
- A job closed to the train station.
Feel free to apply if you think that your profile matches the description above.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 1 week and we provide the complete confidentiality of your application. If you do not receive any feedback from us within that time frame, you can consider that your application was not successful.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.