Jr. C++ Developer
Junior C++ Software Developer
Are you a driven self-starter who is eager to learn from industry leaders? My client, a proprietary trading firm located in Chicago, is seeking a Junior C++ Developer to join their team and work on their low-latency trading system. At this firm, you will be able to see your impact and work alongside an experienced team allowing you to learn and grow. You will implement, test, and deploy trading system features as well as address issues when they occur.
- 3-5 years of experience in large-scale, modern C++ and object-oriented design
- Expertise in multi-threaded programming in Unix/Linux
- Knowledge on scripting and the ability to write scripts
- Ability to solve complex problems and multi-task
- Strong communication skills and ability to be led by senior management
- Ability to be flexible and work under pressure
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or an equivalent field
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and performance-based bonus
- Medical, vision, and dental coverage
- Work-life balance with casual dress
- Weekly catered lunches and company outings
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.