Lead Detection and Response Engineer
Detection & Response Lead Engineer
A great financial institution is looking for a Detection & Response Engineer to lead and develop the vision for the firm's incident response security program.
What you'll do…
- Lead the design, implementation and administration of security technologies
- Detection and response testing and framework development
- Automate the detection and response processes
- Secure the on premise and cloud environments
You'll be great for this role if you have…
- 8+ years' experience in the security space
- Background automating security processes and proficiency in a scripting language
- Familiarity with web app exploits and detection capabilities
- Strong understanding of security and network fundamentals
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, or related area
This is a full-time, permanent, direct-hire role in downtown Chicago. If you or someone you know might be interested, please reach out to Emily at Huxley Associates.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.