Manufacturing Development Engineer
A market-leading organisation that is heavily involved in the design and development of a groundbreaking product range are recruiting for a process engineer to join their R&D facility in Oxfordshire.
As Process Engineer, you will assist in the development manufacturing technologies, working closely with the other disciplines within the Research & Development team to achieve this. The role requires the specification of new and improvement of existing process capabilities to deliver next generation technology, whilst focusing on delivering customer samples or project milestones.
The successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of manufacturing and assembly processes, and the suppliers of equipment to deliver these. The process challenge will require working with precision components and processes, to tight tolerances, in a clean room environment. The role may involve working with technical representatives of the customer and suppliers to optimise performance.
What skills/experience should you have?
- Experience in process or manufacturing engineering in a high-tech, multi-disciplinary environment
- First-class experimental and investigation skills
- Experienced in the production of high tolerance precision devices and small components (consumer electronics/ products or medical devices would be an advantage)
- Knowledge of production processes and materials such as adhesives, ultrasonic welding, laser processing, fluid handling, thin-film coatings.
- Knowledge of process-related control and improvement methods e.g. FMEA; DfM etc
- Degree in an Engineering-related subject
As Process Engineer, you will be joining an innovative, forward thinking market leading engineering organisation that has experienced aggressive growth over the past 12-18 months.
This is genuinely one of the most exciting businesses I've ever had the pleasure of working with and it's an opportunity not to be missed!
The company are offering an extremely competitive salary & befits package for this role.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales