Oracle DBA/ Oracle Developer
Oracle DBA/ Oracle Developer Finance London
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Oracle Oracle DBA/ Oracle Developer with strong database administration and engineering skills to join a team of two other highly skilled DBAs who are responsible for managing the Oracle 12c and 18c database estate. The team are responsible for the day to day support and administration of the Oracle database estate including engineering and all Oracle database related projects. The role involves working closely with other Infrastructure teams as well as developers and end users. As the Oracle DBA/ Oracle Developer you will have responsibility for administrating and managing the Oracle Database Estate
- Role title: Oracle DBA/ Oracle Developer
- Location: London City, London Cannon Street
- Salary £75000- 90,000
- Applications being accepted now
In return, you will work for a highly successful, stable and thriving business who genuinely invest in their staff
- Deep knowledge of Oracle RDBMS 12c/18c on Linux
- Working knowledge of continuous Integration or Configuration Management tools (e.g. Jenkins, Ansible, TeamCity, Octopus) etc.
- Good working knowledge of Red hat and cloud infrastructure.
For more information, and the chance to be considered, please do send through your CV Good luck
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales