Oracle DBA/ Oracle Developer- Investment Management London
- Role title: Oracle DBA/ Oracle Developer-
- Location: London City, London Cannon Street
- Salary £75000- 90,000
- Applications being accepted now
- Requirements: Oracle RDBMS 12c/18c on Linux, scripting tools, continuous integration experience
This is a brilliant opportunity for a superb Senior Oracle Database Engineer with strong database administration and engineering skills to join a team of two other highly skilledDBAs who are responsible for managing the Oracle12c and18c database estate. The team are responsible for the day to day support and administration of the Oracle database estate including engineering and all Oracle database related projects. The role involves working closely with other Infrastructure teams as well as developers and end users.
This role also offers the opportunity to work on other database platforms like PostgreSQL, MongoDB, exciting technologies like Docker and exposure to DevOps aligned methods of automation, real time monitoring and metrics collections using latest Open-Source toolsets; Grafana, Prometheus, InfluxDB and openTSDB etc.
To be considered for this role, we need you to bring the following:-
- Deep knowledge of Oracle RDBMS 12c/18c on Linux
- Working knowledge of continuous Integration or Configuration Management tools (e.g. Jenkins, Ansible, TeamCity, Octopus) etc.
- Strong scripting skills (preferably Bash, PL/SQL, Python) and a willingness to improve them.
- Any exposure to alternative Open source RDBMS technologies and NoSQL database technologies such as MongoDB, PostgreSQL, HBase etc. is beneficial but not essentialFor more information, and the chance to be considered, please do send through an up to date, and shortlisting will begin next week
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales