We are looking for an experienced Power BI Consultant for one of our clients in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Position: Power BI Consultant
Contract Length: 6 months
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Ingesting data from a variety of corporate data sources and performing required transformations in Power BI query editor
- Data modelling capabilities including designing effective BI data models in line with the Kimble methodology and CDM.
- Developing calculations in DAX which are accurate and performant on large datasets.
- Designing effective layouts using themes and report grids, working closely with our UX design team.
Key Skills Required
- 4+ years' experience as a Business Intelligence developer using the Microsoft BI stack e.g. SQL Server database, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Power BI
- Very strong SQL skills for querying and creation of views/tables, functions and stored procedures
- Experience in designing ETL processes including knowledge of data warehousing strategies and theories
- Build dashboards, reports and cubes using SQL, MDX, DAX, Power BI or other visualization tools
- Develop new or maintain and improve existing ETL processes
- Articulate and document architectural solutions and processes
- Attend technical and business meetings and act as a subject matter expert
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with stakeholders
- Understanding dimensional modelling ideally for Financial Services and Public Sector
- Knowledge of cloud computing, preferably on Azure
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.